Exciting Changes this Fall September 2019
for RedeemerKIDS & Head to Heart Confirmation Ministries!
Select Here to Register your Child (Use for both RedeemerKids and Head2Heart)
Also, for Middle School aged kids who take part in AfterHours fill out
Student Release Form
Preschool and Kindergarten Schedule: (starting Sept.8th)
- 9:20-9:30am drop off in Education Wing -Level 1 : Kindergarten room
- Playtime/ Lesson/ Activity Time
- Children can be picked up in the back foyer as communion songs begin.
GRADES 1st -4th grade Schedule: 9:30 am (starting Sept. 8th)
- Opening Songs--in church with family
- Kid's Lesson/Activity Time-in fellowship hall with peers
- (RK teachers will meet kids in back foyer after 2nd song)
- Communion and Closing - in church with family
- (RK teachers will bring your kids back to your seat at the start of communion)
Junior Leads 5th-8th graders --- RedeemerKIDS helpers!
- Meet head teacher at 9:20 in Fellowship Hall to assign your placement for the day.
- See Jr. Lead Program below for info.
6th-8th Grade HEAD TO HEART ministry: Sundays at 11am (Starting Sept. 22)
- 11am-12pm Large group / Small Group Setting
- Teachers: Pastor Paul, Corey Garrity, Brandon Li, Mike Mancini, Beth Schult
- November 17th: 1st Communion FAITH PARTY for 6-8th grade H2H participants
Jr. Lead Program
Leadership opportunity for 5th-12th grade!
NOW Recruiting Junior Leads!
What is a Junior LEAD?
- Kids leading Kids!
- Provide assistance for our “Redeemer KIDS” ministry (Preschool – 4th grade)
- They will develop a relationship of trust and personal commitment to the younger generation that looks up to them and highly values their friendship.
- They will serve in ways that will grow and deepen their own faith as they lead others in large group praise songs and/or bible activities in small groups.
- Community Service and extracurricular participation hours granted for Sunday morning participation.
How can my child become a Junior LEAD?
Middle School and High School students, sign up to receive notifications of volunteer opportunities for the RedeemerKids Program. Contact Beth Schult at firstname.lastname@example.org.