Exciting Changes this Fall September 2019
for RedeemerKIDS & Head to Heart Confirmation Ministries!
Click here to REGISTER your child ! (Use for both RedeemerKids and Head2Heart)
Also, for Middle School aged kids who take part in AfterHours fill out
Student Release Form
Preschool and Kindergarten Schedule: (starting Sept.8th)
- 9:20-9:30am drop off in Education Wing -Level 1 : Kindergarten room
- Playtime/ Lesson/ Activity Time
- Children can be picked up in the back foyer as communion songs begin.
GRADES 1st -4th grade Schedule: 9:30 am (starting Sept. 8th)
- Opening Songs--in church with family
- Kid's Lesson/Activity Time-in fellowship hall with peers
- (RK teachers will meet kids in back foyer after 2nd song)
- Communion and Closing - in church with family
- (RK teachers will bring your kids back to your seat at the start of communion)
Junior Leads 5th-8th graders --- RedeemerKIDS helpers!
- Meet head teacher at 9:20 in Fellowship Hall to assign your placement for the day.
- See Jr. Lead Program below for info.
6th-8th Grade HEAD TO HEART ministry: Sundays at 11am (Starting Sept. 22)
- 11am-12pm Large group / Small Group Setting
- Teachers: Pastor Paul, Corey Garrity, Brandon Li, Mike Mancini, Beth Schult
- November 17th: 1st Communion FAITH PARTY for 6-8th grade H2H participants
Jr. Lead Program
Leadership opportunity for 5th-12th grade!
NOW Recruiting Junior Leads!
What is a Junior LEAD?
- Kids leading Kids!
- Provide assistance for our “Redeemer KIDS” ministry (Preschool – 4th grade)
- They will develop a relationship of trust and personal commitment to the younger generation that looks up to them and highly values their friendship.
- They will serve in ways that will grow and deepen their own faith as they lead others in large group praise songs and/or bible activities in small groups.
- Community Service and extracurricular participation hours granted for Sunday morning participation.
How can my child become a Junior LEAD?
Middle School and High School students, sign up to receive notifications of volunteer opportunities for the RedeemerKids Program. Contact Beth Schult at firstname.lastname@example.org.