Starting this Fall!
Something New at Redeemer
Relationships, Discipleship, Healing
When and Where: Wednesday Nights from 7:00-8:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
What is Redeemer Midweek Gathering?
- It’s casual – come as you are, bring a sandwich if you are coming straight from work!
- It’s relational – meet new people, share your stories.
- It’s spiritual – open God’s Word, learn, discuss, apply.
- It’s interactive – ask the questions you’ve always wanted to.
- It’s missional – discovering new ways to join Jesus on his mission.
- It’s worshipful – sing a song or two, pray, praise, give thanks.
- It’s practical – learn to follow Jesus.
- It’s experimental – try new things and see how they work.
Upcoming Topics: Taking a break for Advent and Christmas.
Look for new topics in the new year!!!